You’re a veterinarian, you know the basics of the requirements and the job description. Taking care of fluffy puppies, gray-faced seniors, sassy (and sweet) kitties, and the people they bring with them. What you may not know is where you want to practice. Luckily, we can help you make that decision.
At Parker Center Animal Clinic you will be part of a privately owned, high-quality, busy, AAHA accredited hospital in Parker, Colorado close to Denver and the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Here you will get to work with a competent, fun-loving support team including 4 veterinarians and clients who value their pet’s health and the relationships we build with them.
Our hospital provides excellent preventative care to dogs, cats, and exotics, high-quality dentistry, advanced diagnostics, and complete surgical and medical care. Some of our advanced care includes laparoscopic surgical procedures, tightrope CCL repair, paperless medical records, digital radiology (general and dental), ultrasound, and class IV laser therapy.
The PCAC Difference
So how does that make us different? Our mission and values can help show you why…
Our mission is to work for the well-being of pets, their families, and our staff family; to provide the same compassion and quality of care for your family and pets as we would our own. We live everyday based on our values:
- We drive our patient care with competence, passion, and a genuine respect for the health and well-being of our patients and their owners.
- We care for all beings, four-legged and two-legged, with compassion and kindness. With encouragement and support we solidify the teamwork necessary to care for one another.
- We believe that the work we do is important, It makes us better people which allows us to provide better care.
- Our work ethic is rooted in integrity, excellence, and dedication to our purpose.
- We focus on fostering reliability amongst each other and our clients. We strive to be honest and transparent to create trust in the care we provide and for the mental health of our staff.
- We know that family comes first. Our family includes our team members and their families, our clients and patients, and the community of which we are proud to be a part. Family means building connections, accepting and welcoming all those that we encounter, and having fun and enjoying each other and our lives.
Who Should Apply?
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page if you enjoy:
- Building relationships with patients and clients
- Advocating for a pet’s best interest
- Being thorough with your exams, diagnostics, and client communication
- Not having to use paper records (we are paperless through Impromed Infinity)
- Being part of a great community that was voted 2nd best place to live by Money Magazine (https://money.com/collection/best-places-to-live-2020/)
- Utilizing the knowledge and experience of your colleagues
- Providing leadership
- And focusing on your veterinarian skills while letting the technicians do what they do best!
What About the Rest of It?
We offer competitive benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, Simple IRA with company match, uniform allowance, employee assistance program, paid CE, dues (license, DEA, AVMA PLIT), and memberships (AVMA, CVMA, AAFP, etc.), vacation, paid holidays, discounted pet care, and more.
We are open to a full-time or a part-time position. At full-time, your schedule would include four weekdays plus every third Saturday (abbreviated hours). We don’t require you to be on call or come in after hours. We can handle urgent care cases during business hours but have several nearby emergency/specialty hospitals when needed.
For full-time veterinarians, we are offering a $10,000 sign-on/retention bonus. Full-time veterinarians can expect a salary between $85k – 100k+ depending on skills and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!