Client Service Representative
Full-Time & Part-Time
We value our CSRs at PCAC. They create the first and last impression for every client. They are thoughtful and caring, and always put the clients first.
Veterinary CSRs at PCAC answer phones, respond to email, schedule appointments, set up files, greet clients, check clients out, and balance the money each day. They weigh and check in pets, clean up accidents, and clean and sterilize the exam rooms between patients. Receptionists fill prescriptions, answer basic pet health questions, make recommendations based on our standards or the doctor’s notes, and are responsible for maintaining an accurate medical record. No matter how busy, they maintain a positive, cheerful attitude, and are enthusiastic for the work we do.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Client communication and people skills
- Comfortable handling dogs and cats
- Money handling, calculating change
- Computer savvy
- Compassion & Empathy (especially with financial concerns and euthanasia)
- Multi-tasking (prioritizing and handling multiple questions, clients, and tasks without getting flustered)
- Foresight to anticipate clients’ needs
- Additional skills, including a healthy sense of humor, are welcome and will be valued and utilized.
- Ability to work 4 ten hour shifts per week.
- Availability to work between 6:30am and 6:30pm Monday-Friday, and some Saturdays 7:30am to 3pm.
- Ability to carry 40lb bag of dog food to a client’s car
- Capable of standing most the day
- Desire to continue learning.
- Consent to background check and drug screen.
While we are not actively hiring for this position, we always welcome applications from qualified candidates looking for long-term employment. Apply for this full-time position by filling out the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!